Sales orders can be entered from the rep portal or in the back office.
- Orders entered via the rep portal are visible in the back office as soon as they are issued.
- Sales order type can be determined at order entry time: Regular, Bill and Hold Pull, Bill and Hold Sale, Draft, Transfer.
- Next available delivery date, route and stop for customer automatically calculated.
- Calculated delivery dates can be overwritten for manual input.
- Automatic backorder fulfillment.
- Pricing automatically applied based on any existing customer pricing contracts, deals and promotions.
- Orders automatically routed for approval under predefined conditions (overdue invoices, state list, etc).
- Notes to print on the invoice can be entered from the sales order template.
This is the Sales and Invoicing Desk:
The Line Item Entry tab of the Sales Order template:
The Issue/Credit tab of the Sales Order template: