End to End Container Management
Extensive yard management functionality tracks containers from beginning to end
- Calendar objects track container-specific dates: estimated ship date, ETA port, ready at terminal, ETA yard
- Trays attract individual containers as they pass through the business process: shipped, in port, expected in yard, yard in, door priority set, at door, unloaded, yard out, vendor notified for pickup.
- Each purchase order in a container inherits the tracking dates of the container
- Automatic email to vendor when container is unloaded and ready for pickup
- Container template display all of the purchase order in the container and all of the products on those purchase orders.
- Specific third party costs attached to each container and purchase orders can be updated to reflect those actual costs
- Every receiver made against that container is permanently linked with the container record.
The Container Management Workspace:
The Shipment Details tab of the Container Shipment Card:
The Purchase Orders tab of the Container Shipment Card:
The Products tab of the Container Shipment Card:
The Third Party Costs tab of the Container Shipment Card:
The Container Receiving tab of the Container Shipment Card: